Established in 1986, the Surf City Taxpayer Association (SCTA) is a non-profit, non-partisan, volunteer group of individuals dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all residents, visitors, and taxpayers of Surf City, through the following:
• Facilitating communication between taxpayers and town officials
• Organizing and executing Borough-wide civic and social activities
• Supporting local charities and civic organizations
• Working to ensure that our tax dollars are spent wisely
• Making Surf City the most inviting and best town on LBI
The Constitution and By-Laws of the Association can be viewed by clicking the link or image below:
Photo Credit: Thanks go out to Laurie Van Sant, Surf City homeowner, SCTA member and photographer, for contributing the photos for this website.