Now is the time to join or renew your membership in the Surf City Taxpayers Association as we work to make Surf City a better place to live:
- Help us continue our family-oriented summer programs and activities
- Make sure your voice is represented on civic matters of importance
- Receive important email news bulletins and alerts to stay informed year round
- Support our beautification efforts to make our town warm and welcoming.
- Overall, help improve the quality of life in Surf City
You will be receiving a 2021 membership mailing in mid June, at the address where your tax bill is sent. It arrived in an envelope that looks like the image below. If you do not receive it, you are still able to join right from this page. Or, if you need to get in touch with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can join by scrolling down to locate the “Donate” button and use your credit card or Paypal account.
We currently offer two methods of payment.
- Simply click below, download and fill out the membership form. Then, enclose your check for $10 and mail it to the address listed on the application.
2. You can also submit your payment electronically via our “Pay Now” button found below (use your credit or debit card or PayPal account #).
If you are able, please add a donation amount to your dues payment to help fund the Association’s programs and activities.
Our dues of only $10.00 are the lowest on LBI! We rely on your financial support, so please consider an additional $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 or more! These donations play a vital role in our ability to continue our programs such as:
- Attending, and representing you the taxpayers, at all monthly Borough Council meetings;
- Social and recreational activities including Sand Sculpture Contest, Free Throw Contest and two mini-golf tournaments;
- Town Hall Meetings, including the annual “Meet the Mayor” meeting in June;
- Information updates via email newsletters and website posting on issues of importance in our town;
- Membership surveys to find how to further satisfy our community
- Multiple Contributions to Surf City Fire Department, St. Francis Food Pantry, Friends of Southern Ocean County Animal Shelter and Trunk or Treat Halloween Event.
- And new for 2021, a special fundraising effort for the Fire/EMS company ($5 of every membership will be donated AND each household receives a FREE Surf City Tote Bag.
Thank you for your support!
If you decide to pay online and wish to send us three of your most important issues or suggestions, you may send them via email to: email@example.com.
Mail your payments to:
Pay by Credit Card or PayPal
(NOTE: Surf City Taxpayer Association gladly accepts donations in any amount.)