Established in 1986, the Surf City Taxpayer Association (SCTA) is a non-profit, non-partisan, volunteer group of individuals dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all residents, visitors, and taxpayers of Surf City, through the following:
• Facilitating communication between taxpayers and town officials
• Organizing and executing Borough-wide civic and social activities
• Supporting local charities and civic organizations
• Working to ensure that our tax dollars are spent wisely
• Making Surf City the most inviting and best town on LBI
Here’s why you should Join the Surf City Taxpayer Association today!
- Support the many recreation events throughout the summer
- Ensure you have a voice that represents your interests with local government
- Make a commitment to support the local community
- Stay informed with local news and issues of importance
To Join Us, Click ~HERE~!